My best mate became addicted to gambling. It was great that the support team at Incolink could help me help him. 1st Painter
Problem gambling can cause serious harm.
Side-effects of problem gambling include:
- Depression and anxiety
- Debt, financial difficulty, bankruptcy
- Legal problems
- Relationship problems
- Work problems – poor performance, skipping work, job loss
How do you know if you have a problem with gambling?
- If you need to borrow money to gamble
- If you lie about how much you spend on gambling
- If you are skipping work to gamble
- If you think about gambling everyday
What help is available:
Gambler’s Help provides support for people affected by problem gambling. The services are free, professional and confidential.